Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movies Needed

I went through and put all of the movies from AFI's list that I don't own in my queue on Blockbuster.com. They are in a random order, some are listed as "Very Long Wait" so when those reach the top and I'm waiting for them, I'm going to do one of the movies I own on DVD.

The only problem is that there are three movies that are not in Blockbuster's inventory: Duck Soup (1933), Sunrise (1927) and The African Queen (1951). I do have time to find these movies, but I have no idea how tough it is going to be to find them. Perhaps a trip to eBay will be required.

3 comments:

leslie said...

Netflix does have Duck Soup and Sunrise. I don't believe The African Queen has ever officially made it to DVD (there are probably pirated copies out there)... but I think I might have a VHS of it in a box somewhere if you have access to a VCR :)

ActOut said...

Yeah, I just looked them up on Netflix as well. The African Queen is there as well. And Duck Soup you can watch instantly. :-)

Stefanie said...

Thank you, Leslie and Enci, for letting me know! :)

Leslie, I do have a VHS player. :D